May 10, 2012

Moonpearl's Scripts Compilation

I just realized a few days ago that I'm starting to have quite a bunch of scripts, and there might be some of you who know you want them all and wish they wouldn't need bother and go through all posts to re-download them with each update. Also, I noticed MediaFire had a "share folder" option, so I thought I could put it to some good use. :p

Anyways, here are permanent links from which you can download all of my works at once. This way, you ensure that, at the moment you download them, you get the latest version for each of them.

Links are provided without any descriptions or instructions here. This section is for people who know what they're looking for.

4 comments:

  1. Your work is very impresive! Not many things as you said but very high quality! I'm feeling bad that I found this blog so late...but I hope you'll keep up the good job! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Adrian, thanks for your appreciation and welcome to my blog. I'll try my best to keep making good stuff. I'm looking forward to your feedback.

      Delete
  2. I have a question. Could you do the monogatari script from Moghunter for the RPG XP? I would like to something like this. Sadly, its only for rpg vx.

    ReplyDelete